After ripping out the whole left side of my aquarium plants to re-plant with off-cuttings I have taken another photo just 2 months later to record the plant progression.
It’s pretty much grown in. However I left the curtains open a couple of times when the sun was out in the summer, so there is a bit of algae build up.
Ignore the right hand side, I did a complete rescape with all the plants on this side. They used to be pretty much all the same, then I replaced the right hand side with Cabomba.
The only thing I use to fertilise is the Dennerle V30 complete. It’s shrimp safe and pretty effective.